When I talk about my GoBag, I talk about the bag I grab whenever I have to go somewhere for my job – for training, classes or other happenings that usually means long days and little sleep. But no sleep for several days in a row don’t mean that you have to end up as a shambling, unkempt zombie… on the contrary; with the right gear in the GoBag and a fifteen minute break you can be a neat and dapper walking dead (lets face it; shaving does not replace sleep).
- Alum stick in a travel container
- A travel sized thing of Krampert’s Finest Bay Rum aftershave
- A bottle of WSP Matterhorn beard oil
- A small styptic pencil, just in case
- A BEA shavestick
- An Omega #50014 travel brush
- A “Khaki Kit” with a vintage Gillette Old and a pack of blades
I haven’t had to use the styptic pencil yet, and I’ve just switched from my vintage one hundred and one year old original khaki kit to a modern recreation I received recently.