In my line of work I often have to get on the Go – usually for training or exercises – and as such I keep my GoBag packed at all times.
A major issue when it comes to the GoBag is space; if something don’t fit in the bag, it means it either dont come with or something else must be taken out… with that in mind, and after a bit of experimentation, I have put together a small yet comprehensive travel kit that not only fit in there, but gives me a DFS too.
While I might still change a thing or two, this is what’s in my GoBag:
- A travel sized bottle of Dr Bronners soap – useful for more than shaving
- Merkur 985CL open comb travel razor – breaks down into a pouch about 4cm square
- Body Shop synthetic brush – not the best brush, but small and dries fast
- Lea Shave stick – shaves well, and the plastic tube protects it well
- A travel sized bottle of Krampert’s Finest Bay Rum
All in all a fraction of the stuff in my den, but I still get better shaves than the electric and cartridge crowd.